WHO WE ARE
HV Services is a company registered in Italy in Via A.Toscanini 69 - 00124 Rome. Register No. 12034221007. If you have questions or requests you can contact email@example.com@hornyvid.com
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect your data when you do business on our site. Such as:
- By visiting and using the website
- By filling in the registration form
- By uploading your content to the website
- When you contact the support service
- Other forms of communication between you and us.
Failure to communicate data
If you were to omit your personal data we could not guarantee the use of the site partially or totally. In this case we can suspend or close your account.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
We will collect your data based on how much and how you use our site. However, we try to collect the least amount of data, which is necessary for the regular functioning of the site, your account and the community.
a) Personal data deriving from browsers
- Technical data including your IP address and browser version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, smart device information, cell phone network information, operating system and platform, and other devices used to access this website
- Usage data, including your contact preferences and how you use the site, including your searches, the services you use, download errors, visit time, video player errors, interaction with pages and links on you clicked on. You can consult the policy on cookies below.
- Data entered by the user, including data for specific functions such as contest, revenue share program and other future publication functions.
- Consents, including any permits, consents or preferences provided to the website
b. Personal data collected by members.
- All the data we collect from browsers (see above)
- Identities and contacts for the purposes in which identity verification is required and / or photos and videos if used on your profile as a member.
- Data submitted by the user, including data collected at his discretion for a specific function, such as username and password, interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses or any text, images, videos, blog posts, forum comments or other content or media you choose to upload to the website
- Marketing data. They include your preferences regarding advertising on our site and on third-party sites.
- Communications. Including information on how and what methods we use to communicate with you through electronic and verbal correspondence.
We may also collect your data for statistical or marketing purposes to show you ads that may interest you. The data collected however does not reveal your identity, but if this happens they would be collected in full compliance with this legislation.
WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA AND HOW WE USE IT
We use and share your data only when strictly necessary to act in respect and legality. For this reason we take care that you understand well how and when your data is used:
- when we have to provide our service in your favor, including all internal functions of the site and in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of third parties) and your fundamental interests and rights do not prevail over those interests
- When we have to comply with legal transactions.
- when you gave your consent
Service provision (Members)
We can collect your personal data where necessary to better present our site and all its features, including interactive functions. Please note that failure to give your consent does not put us in a position to provide you with the services related to your account or the activities of all members.
User Management (Members)
We can collect member data to manage their Member account in the best way and to provide assistance with related activities, such as deadlines, renewals and any communication related to changes on our site.
Content customization (Members)
We may collect and process your personal data where necessary in order to perform research and analysis on your use or, or interest, on our website and / or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website.
We may collect and process your personal data where necessary in order to determine if the website users are unique or if the same user uses the website on multiple occasions and monitor aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, viewed model pages and demographic .
Functionality and security
We may collect and process your personal data where necessary to diagnose or resolve technological problems and to detect, prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activity or intellectual property infringement.
Other Legitimate Interests
In addition to the above, we may process your data, to the extent required for our business needs in order to:
- develop new services on our website, as well as analyze and target new markets;
- protect our legal rights and interests (including legal complaints and preparation of our defense in case of disputes);
- monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes, information and data, technological and communication solutions and services;
- ensure the security of network information, including monitoring the access of browsers and users to our IT technology for the purpose of preventing cyber attacks, unauthorized use of the website and preventing or detecting crimes;
- send relevant marketing information (including details of other services provided by us which we believe may be of interest to you), but only where the user is a member of the website;
- monitor the performance and effectiveness of our services and website; is
- evaluate the quality of our customer service.
For compliance with legal obligations
- When you visit and / or use and / or register on our website (and throughout the relationship with us), we are required to comply with certain legal and regulatory obligations that may involve the processing of your personal data. This may include processing at:
- perform checks and comply with fraud laws;
- manage regulatory disputes, investigations and litigation.
We will ask for your consent only when we wish to provide you with marketing information in relation to our services which we believe may be of interest and benefit to you, but only where you are a browser.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, any processing of personal data before receiving the revocation will not be affected.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Our policy is not to use or share personal data about you in ways other than those described in this privacy statement without also providing the possibility of opt-out or otherwise subject to such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal data about you, or information relating to the use of the services or the website to third parties for one of the reasons indicated above, or if we are legally required to do so, or if we are authorized under our contractual obligations and statutory. When we disclose your personal data to service providers, we will ensure that they are bound by a contract that requires them to comply with their GDPR obligations. In the above circumstances, the recipients of personal data may be, for example:
- members of our corporate group that manage partner websites or satellites such as verify.hornyvid.com used for the verification of models that upload paid content, to the extent that this is necessary for the purposes indicated in this privacy statement and for allow the user to have access to certain features;
- service providers;
- governmental and regulatory bodies, including law enforcement authorities, in connection with investigations, proceedings or investigations of such subjects or in order to allow the Company to comply with its own legal and regulatory requirements. We expressly reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement agencies in the event that a crime is committed or suspected or if we are forced to do so through criminal, civil or administrative proceedings, discovery requests, citations, ordinances or writings. legal;
- buyers or other legal successors in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or disposal of some or all of our assets, both as an ongoing business and as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which the information personal data held by us on members of our website and browsers are among the transferred assets. In the event that such a sale or transfer occurs, we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the entity to whom we transfer your personal data uses them in a manner consistent with this privacy statement; and / or
- Legal, commercial or other consultancy.
We may also disclose aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restrictions. We may also share aggregated information with third parties to conduct general commercial analyzes. This information does not contain personal data and can be used to develop content and services that we hope will be of interest to you and other users.
Note that we have never sold and will never sell your personal data to third parties.
PROFILE OF MEMBERS
Members should be aware that all information provided directly on the website when they create an account is public and can be viewed by all other members and browsers of the website, unless otherwise indicated. Even if a Member's profile does not contain any personal information, there is the possibility of identification by others through other information on the Member's profile. Consequently, members must understand that they have control over all the information they upload to the website and / or display on their profile and that they are fully responsible for any consequence deriving from such information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are authorized to access personal data and can only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your personal data between your system and ours and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized people from accessing your personal data. However, please be aware that we cannot completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal data as we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique password and account information at all times. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), therefore the processing of personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your data outside the EEA, we ensure a similar level of protection by ensuring that at least one of the following guarantees is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed capable of providing an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we can use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in the European Union.
- Where we use suppliers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the privacy shield that requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the European Union and the United States.
- Furthermore, on rare occasions, we may transfer your personal data to a party outside the EEA where we have your explicit prior consent to do so or where such transfer is necessary for the provision of our services.
We may process your personal data in order to inform you about existing and / or future services that may be of your interest by sending you periodic announcements with details on existing and / or new services and / or programs.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by clicking on the opt-out link at the bottom of any marketing emails we send you.
We can use your personal data to promote our services only if we have your explicit consent to do so, or in some cases such as when you are a member of our website, if we consider that it is in our legitimate interest to do so. Occasionally you may also receive marketing communications from our affiliates, but only on the condition that you have given your explicit consent to receive such communications.
Even if you inform us that you no longer wish to receive marketing material, from time to time you will receive system communications and other information specifically related to your account from us.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, also in order to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirement. We may keep your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe that there is a prospect of litigation in relation to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm resulting from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which we process the your personal data and if it can achieve these purposes by other means and applicable legal requirements.
Where it is no longer necessary to process your personal data for the purposes set out in this privacy statement, we will delete your personal data from our systems. However, we may keep your data longer if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. In this case, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and that your data is used only for these purposes.
If you have questions about our data retention practices, please contact us electronically by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that you are aware of your rights in relation to the personal data we process about you. We have described these rights and the circumstances in which they further apply below.
- Access: this allows you to gain access or receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to verify that we are processing it legally.
- Correction: if you believe that any of our information about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information.
- Cancellation: you can request the cancellation of personal data if you believe that:
- we no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provided;
- we have requested your permission to process your personal information and you wish to withdraw your consent; or
- we are not using your information lawfully.
As a result of deleting your personal information, you will lose access to most of our services.
Grace period: there is a 45-day grace period before proceeding with the cancellation. During this grace period you will be allowed to restore your account. The grace period feature allows you to not miss important information and options by mistake. After the grace period expires, however, your account will be deleted.
Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we rely on a legitimate interest and there is something in your particular situation that makes you wish to object to the processing on this ground. If you exercise your right of opposition, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate valid legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise and defense of claims. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will stop processing your personal data for those purposes.
Depending on the circumstances, it may be necessary to limit or completely cease the processing of personal data or, where required, delete personal data. Note that if you object to the processing of your personal data, it may be necessary to suspend the services provided.
Limitation: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data. This allows us to ask you to limit the processing of personal data if:
- if it is not accurate; or
- it was used illegally but you don't want us to delete it; or
- it is no longer relevant, but you want us to keep it for use in possible legal claims; or
- you have already asked us to stop using your personal data but you are waiting for us to confirm whether we have legitimate reasons to use your personal data.
Please note that if you ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, we may have to stop the services we provide you.
Right to portability: where we have requested your authorization to process your personal data or have provided us with information for the purpose of concluding a contract with us, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a portable format. You can also request us to provide it directly to third parties, if technically feasible. We are not responsible for the use by third parties of your account information, which will be governed by their agreement with you and any privacy statements they have provided to you.
If we ask for your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that in the event of revocation of your consent, it may no longer be possible to use various features of our website and services.
Note that some requests for the deletion of certain personal data will require the cancellation of your account as a Member since the provision of Members' accounts is inextricably linked to the use of certain personal data (eg your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that additional information from the user may be needed in order to verify your authorization to make the request and honor the request.
To exercise any of your rights or if you have other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us electronically by sending us an email to email@example.com.
We are committed to responding promptly to all your requests.
How to access or modify your personal data
We remain dedicated to the protection of your personal data and we want to be clear on the type of information collected, helping you make choices about your privacy. Could:
- Access / modify / check the information provided during registration and the people to whom the information is disclosed via social networks, comments and PM on the website - - refer to the profile modification page
- choose if your uploaded profile / content is visible to everyone, or to members or only to friends
- review the videos you've watched or paused in your watch history
- block cookies, including cookies associated with our services, by activating or deactivating the related cookies on the browser. Note, however, that if you choose to disable all cookies (including essential cookies), it may not be possible to access all or part of our website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our information management practices, please contact us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO CLAIM
If you have questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to file a complaint regarding the way your personal data is used by the Company, you can contact us electronically at the email address email@example.com.
Upon receipt of the complaint, we will review it and respond to you within a reasonable time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of the country where you reside, provided that that country is a member state of the European Union or is located within the EEA.
OUR POLICY ON MINORS
Our website is not directed to people under the age of 18 (18) or to the age of majority applicable in the jurisdiction from which you access the website and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you notice that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal data, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information and immediately close that person's account.
THIRD PARTY CONNECTIONS
We reserve the right to update, revise, amend and / or modify this privacy statement at any time in order to reflect any changes to the way we treat your personal data or by changing the legal requirements.
Cookies - What are they?
A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored on your computer, mobile device, tablet or other device when you visit a website or use an application. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes this cookie and allow the website to recognize the user's device.
Some cookies are deleted when the browser is closed. These are known as session cookies. When you restart your browser and return to the website, the website will not recognize you and you will have to log in again (if access is required) or select your unique preferences / settings again. Other cookies remain on the device until they expire or are deleted from the cache. The expiration dates are set within the cookies themselves and some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after many years. These are known as persistent cookies and allow us to remember things about you as returning visitors. Our website uses both session and persistent cookies.
Cookies allow us to recognize users (if any), customize the content of our website according to the needs of visitors to our website and help us improve the user experience. Without certain types of cookies enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website and its experience are as we intended to be.
This includes, where available, your IP address and pseidonymous identifiers, the operating system and the type of browser and, depending on the cookie, also includes reporting statistical data on the actions and browsing patterns of our users.
Why we use them
If you visit our website, we will implement cookies to provide an online service more suitable for the device you connect to, as well as to prevent and detect fraud and protect your connection. When you visit our website from any device (mobile phone, tablet, PC), we collect information about your use of the website, for example information about the device or browser you use to access the site (including type of device, operating system, resolution screen, etc.), how you interact with this site and the IP address from which your device connects. You may not be able to start or complete some activities with our online services unless cookies or similar technologies are installed.
- provide the required products and services and provide a secure online environment;
- manage our marketing relationships
- offer you a better online experience and track website performance; is
- help us make our website more relevant to you.
Categories of cookies
This section explains each category of cookies in more detail and how you can control their use.
The length of time a cookie remains on your device depends on its type. We use two types of cookies on our website:
These are temporary cookies that exist only during the period of use of the website (or more strictly, until the relevant browser is closed). Session cookies help our website to remember what you have chosen on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve your experience while using the website.
These are cookies that remain on the device after closing the browser and remain in the subfolders of the browser until they expire or are deleted. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
In addition, we classify our cookies to help our customers understand the specific reason for each cookie.
These cookies are essential for us to provide a requested service and provide a safe online environment. Without these cookies we may not be able to provide some services that you may require. Other "essential" cookies keep our website safe. Essential cookies are used to:
- allow a user to access our website and recognize that user while browsing the website ("authentication cookie");
- maintain online security and protect against malicious activity and / or violation of our User Agreement ("security cookie")
- check if a user is authorized to access a specific service or content.
Performance cookies (website performance monitoring)
These cookies collect aggregate information and are not used to identify you. We use this type of cookie to understand and analyze how visitors use and explore our website and look for ways to improve it. We use these cookies to track the performance of our sites and plugins worldwide. Similarly, we can also use these analytical cookies to test new advertisements, pages or features to evaluate user reactions. The analytical cookies that we use can be ours (e.g. proprietary cookies) or third parties and include Google Analytics.
Functionality cookies (to offer you a better online experience)
These cookies remember your preferences and personalize the website to provide advanced features. Without these cookies, we cannot remember your choices or personalize your online experience. We use this type of cookie to:
- speed up access by recognizing you if you are logged in to the website; is
- remember the relevant information as you navigate from page to page to save yourself by repeatedly re-entering the same information (e.g. language, volume, HD mode).
These cookies are generally third-party cookies from marketing partners used to provide advertisements relevant to you and your interests. both on the website and on other websites. These cookies can track the browsing history on the website, the pages visited and the links followed. If you want to prevent this type of cookie, you can do it through the security settings of your device's browser.
Bear in mind that
- There are cookies with more than one use
- Some of our cookies collect data for more than one use. We will only use these cookies for their essential purposes unless you have given your consent to any other use they have.
- Some cookies are already present on your device
- Disabling one or more types of cookies will not eliminate those that have been downloaded in the past. We may still use the data collected so far, but we will stop collecting new data.
- You can manage the choices of cookies in your browser
How to check and delete cookies
Cookies help you get the most out of our website. However, you can configure your browser to delete or reject some or all or to be notified when a cookie is sent to you and, therefore, choose whether to accept it or not. It is also possible to delete or reject some or all cookies on our website at any time.
During the first visit to the website, a pop-up will appear to inform you that cookies are used when proceeding with the use of the website. Although this pop-up is usually not displayed on subsequent visits, it is possible to withdraw consent on the cookies at any time by changing the settings of your browser or device.
Remember that if you delete some or all of your cookies, some features of our website may be disabled and, as a result, you may not be able to access some parts of our website and your experience on our website may be compromised. Unless you have changed your browser settings in order to delete or reject cookies, cookies will be issued or reissued when you direct your browser to our website. If you decide to delete or reject cookies, but later you decide you want to actually allow cookies, you have to change your browser settings and continue using our website. The cookies will then be sent to and from our website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see which cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Alternatively, you can search the Internet for other independent information about cookies.
Does your site use other data concerning me?
Further information on our use of user data is available in the upper sections of this document.